We invite you to a 1-Day Conference for educators, schools and school groups with a special emphasis on the use of technology for teaching, learning, collaboration and administration. Recent technological advances have affected many areas of our lives: the way we communicate, collaborate, learn, and, of course, teach. Along with that, those advances necessitated an expansion of our vocabulary, producing definitions such as remote and hybrid learning, digital natives, digital immigrants, Global Citizens, and, the theme of this Conference: "21st-Century Teachers."
The illiterates of 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn. Teachers of the 21st century would not be mere teachers but forward-looking educators who are aware of the ever-changing paradigm in technology and are in tune with the future it may bring to education. Hence, the compelling need for this conference.
This Conference is Proudly Supported by Wakelet, Flipgrid and CsFirst Lagos Edu Consult.
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021.
Time: 9:00am prompt.
Venue: Moreta hall Olorunfemi bus stop, Lasu-Igando Road, Egan Lagos.
Conference Fee: #10,000.
Closing Date for Registration and Payment: October 18th, 2021.
Please come with your internet enabled gadgets: Smart Phones, Tablets, Ipads and Laptops.
Follow our social media platforms:
Facebook: @csfirstlagos | Twitter: @csfirstlagos | Instagram: @csfirstlagos
WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bv2qVOZ5vHH7R8H6PcAGq0
1. We will accept event registration cancellations through to the closing date of registration and payment.
2. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
3. #3000 administrative fee will be charged on all cancellations within the registration and payment period.
4. No refund will be made on cancellation applications after the registration and payment period.
5. No refund will be made if the event is postponed due to insecurity or other factors beyond our control. The event will be rescheduled.
Thank you for your interest in attending the Conference.
Please fill out the form below exactly how you want it on your Certificate to register for the Conference.
(We respect your privacy. We will never share your data with any third party).